Coon Rapids Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
If you are fortunate, a time will come that you will consider entering an alcoholic treatment center. When you go through the well-known checklist of warning signs, and you re answering yes to more than one red flag, do yourself the favor and for the sake of those around you get in touch with a Coon Rapids alcohol treatment center and seek some advice.
You know the major warning signs. If you
- have drinking related problems with relationships, employment or finances,
- have to have a drink to feel normal,
- keep your drinking a secret,
- get agitated if you don t have any alcohol around,
- are not able to control how much you consume,
You probably are an alcoholic.
Symptoms of Alcohol Addiction
While it is not easy to identify alcohol abuse since it is a legal substance, there are some symptoms of alcohol addiction which include:
- black out and forgetfulness
- feeling unconscious
- loss of weight and upset stomach
- slurred speech and dizziness
Some other symptoms include withdrawal from friends and a healthy life, and losing focus in life. Alcohol abuse destroys a person in their thinking ability and causes either insomnia or too much sleep.
There is a very thin line between social drinking and problem drinking, but professional help should be sought when alcohol starts causing problems in your daily life.
Alcohol Abuse Treatment Programs
Alcohol abuse treatment differs from alcoholism treatment in that detox is not necessary because a person suffering from alcohol abuse lacks the physical addiction and intense cravings that one suffering from alcoholism would experience.
The first step in alcohol abuse treatment is abstinence. If you have a problem with controlling the amount of alcohol you consume, just stay away from it altogether to eliminate the risk of binge drinking. You must train yourself to live without alcohol. To do this you should avoid people and places that make drinking the norm, such as bars and parties where alcohol will be consumed. Enlist the help and support of your family and friends, and try to establish a new hobby to replace drinking alcohol. Do something that makes you feel good about yourself and about what you're doing, such as volunteer work or a new exercise regiment.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility