Coon Rapids Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
It is estimated that between 12 and 14 million adults in the U.S. suffer from alcohol abuse or are chronic alcoholics. Nearly 100,000 Americans die each year as a result of alcohol abuse and alcohol is a factor in more than half of the country's homicides, suicides, and traffic accidents. Alcohol abuse also plays a role in many social and domestic problems, from job absenteeism and crimes against property to spousal and child abuse.
Alcohol abuse differs from alcoholism in that it does not include an extremely intense craving for alcohol, loss of control over drinking, or physical dependence. Alcohol abuse is defined as a pattern of drinking that results in one or more of the following situations within a 12-month period:
- Failure to fulfill major work, school, or home responsibilities;
- Drinking alcohol in situations that are physically dangerous, such as while driving a car or operating machinery;
- Having recurring alcohol-related legal problems, such as being arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or for physically hurting someone while drunk; and
- Continued drinking despite having ongoing relationship problems that are caused or worsened by the drinking.
Understanding Alcohol Addiction in Coon Rapids
Drinking alcohol is a serious problem that not only has an impact on the health of an individual but also, on the lives of those surrounding him or her. Excessive drinking leads to dependence on alcohol and a number of problems. Understanding alcohol addiction in Coon Rapids is important to raise awareness of the issue and help those suffering from it.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility